Thursday, March 1, 2012

Breaking the blog's cherry

I wanted to start a blog on my adventures in pole dancing and being plus sized. I know I will never be the "traditional" sized pole dancer and I'm okay with that.


This is my to-do list, or my to accomplish list.
Get under 200lbs
Be able to do Studio Veen'a whole Beginner routine.
Be able to invert
Finish the Flat Belly Diet challenge

Get under 200lbs
I plan to accomplished this goal by manly putting my ass in gear. I know the basics of yoga so I plan to start doing it more. The same with pole. I have much to learn but I need to just take the time to practice. It's the only way to get where I want to be. 

Beginner routine
By the end of the year I want to be able to do it completely. It's a big goal but that's fine. I need something in the my that will make me finally finish something but then again, pole dancing is always changing which is probably one of the reasons why I like it.

Invert
I don't know if I'll be able to do it this year but that's okay, I can wait.

Flat Belly Diet
This will help me change my whole eating habits. If I can't change that then I can't change anything for myself.

This blog
It will be a mix of food journal, workout plans, and personal thoughts. More than likely I will post videos or pictures that are amazing to me but you never know. I wouldn't be surprised if rant were included in this blog.
I also don't know how much I will update but once again, we will see.

2 comments:

  1. I love pole goals! Setting them is the first step. You have a great support system! We are here for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know I have an amazing support system. Now I just have to keep with my goals. lol.

    ReplyDelete